We are looking for an Technical Analyst on behalf of one of the largest natural gas distributors in North America. They will work with the organization’s Work Management system (SAP PM) users and stakeholders to understand business requirements in order to provide technical & functional support, reporting, recommend system enhancements and provide strategy to implement processes across the organization.
- Work with various groups throughout the organization in order to sustain system functionality, business processes, and execution
- Respond to “real time” field user requests; including new user set up, troubleshooting and assisting supervisors with work orders/changes
- Ensure Master Data changes (additions, deletions, updates, etc.) are managed consistently across the organization and are compliant
- Develop and/or enhance system reports.
- Analyze/present system reports to determine corrective action.
- Utilize system reports to support internal and external audits.
- Deliver business solutions, identify critical path of completion, and identify/minimize organizational risk
- Leads development and presentation of procedures and training for ERP related data and systems
- Monitor work processes to ensure efficiencies, regulatory compliance, governance and process standardization across various departments
- Conduct system testing to ensure proper performance/functionality and for system enhancements/upgrades.
- Coordinate bug fixes with user community, Trusted Information Systems, and software vendors.
- Support and/or present training to users on SAP PM/Maximo, Mobile Solution Software, and system changes/enhancements.
- 10+ years of Work Management/ERP Analyst experience, including some experience within the oil & gas industry
- Expertise in Work Management system/user support
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite, SAP PM and internet)
- Strong understanding of Gas Transmissions operations
- Extraordinary analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- Thinks innovatively and strategically. Communicates and influences effectively
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to manage diverse relationships at all levels of organization
- Demonstrated expertise working with various databases, Work Management Solution and Mobile software.
- Solid project management skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.