We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Scheduling Analyst
Resume Due Date: Wednesday March 18th 2020
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 12 months
- Provide oversight of DNR project P6 schedules.
- Development of DNR project P6 schedules.
- Participate in schedule reviews/coordination of work meetings.
- Coordination of work and act/represent the client Schedule Integration team for all rollouts to Vendor teams for alignment.
- Manage baselines and implement corrective actions/change control where required.
- Ensure project schedules are in full alignment to the overall Program through standardized business rules/requirements.
- Prepare project documentation to support Project Managers/Project Directors.
- Provide quality reviews on schedule plans to ensure Project schedules are realistic and achievable.
- Provide adhoc analysis of schedules when required.
- BAS.c in the areas of Engineering, Project Management/Controls, Computer Science required.
- PMP preferred but not required.
- Have used Primavera P6 software to manage project related work.
- Preference on experience related to mega infrastructure projects.
- Have demonstrated integration of schedules with different vendors/sub-contractors using the software.
- 8-10 years of P6 experience.