- $1,500.00 Signing Bonus
- Located in Grafton, ON
- 12 hour continental rotating shifts
- Starting Rate up to $32.00 per Hour (depending on experience)
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Health and Dental Benefits
- On the Job Training
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a reputable beverage company in North America that was the first to develop and supply a 100% recycled plastic bottles.
If you have a passion for protecting the planet and want to work for a company that is committed to protecting our water resources and to building relationships with partners to effect change, then this is the place for you!
Are you currently a Mechanic looking to work for a company that values Tradesmen/Tradeswomen? Come join this high-speed manufacturing facility in Grafton, Ontario and leverage your skills.
Mechanics can expect to:
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Ensures the operation and maintenance (predictive and preventive) of production equipment and assets, and detect irregularities and malfunctions.
- Participate in the implementation of various improvement projects.
- Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment / production lines.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform machine maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/Qualifications for Mechanics:
- Licensed Mechanic and or Licensed Millwright.
- Experience related to the job: 2-5 years.
- Manufacturing environment preferably in food/beverage or high-speed packaging.
- Licensed Mechanics, Licensed Millwrights, Licensed Automotive Mechanics and or 3rd/4th year apprentices welcome to apply
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls.
- Experience with Krones machinery is an asset.
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing or experience with high-speed packaging equipment.
- Able to come up with multiple solutions to mechanical issues.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sarah.email@example.com Or you can text Sarah at 647-838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.