Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility companies in Missouri? They are currently looking for a Drafter to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- MicroStation, AutoCAD, and raster format drawings.
- Perform red/green line updates and changes to drawings as directed and may be asked to develop new drawings as necessary under the direction of a designer/engineer.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a requirement.
- Update or create new Microstation CAD drawings as required for design changes, ensuring all design changes meet regulatory, industry, and standards.
- Provide CAD support as necessary to incorporate red / green line changes from plant marked-up drawings into final design drawings.
- Must understand or willing to learn the relationship between plant drawings and ensure redline changes are propagated as appropriate to all affected design drawings.
- Interact with other company functions, vendors, architectural/engineering firms, and other associates in matters related to drafting, CAD files and scanning.
- Microstation is required for this position/department.
- Experience with AutoCAD in the field of electrical and/or mechanical drafting is preferred.