Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for an Enterprise Asset Management OCM Specialist. This is a 12-month contract located in Calgary, Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Mature the existing OCM Strategy to direct program development.
- Develop OCM plan including stakeholder analysis, change readiness and change impact assessment.
- In connection with the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) OCM team, develop and implement stakeholder engagement and communications plan.
- Maintain, update and execute the client’s AM Stakeholder Engagement Plan.
- In connection with the EAM Training Lead, develop and implement training plan.
- Support OCM Training rollout, with communications support and guidance to work within the overall OCM plan.
- Develop and implement sustainment plan.
- Transparently work with EAM OCM team, Enterprise Asset and Work Management OCM Lead and other Business Unit OCM resources to ensure alignment.
- Submit required OCM reporting to the Project Manager.
- Work collaboratively with OCM resources to ensure alignment and reduce duplication of effort.
- Flag and monitor business unit OCM risks and work with leads to plan and execute mitigation whenever possible. Raise OCM risks/issues to the AM Program Manager.
- Provide OCM support in addition to overall engagement plan, as directed by the EAM Program Manager.
- Work independently, driving toward program requirements.
- Some travel, within North America, is required.
What you will need to succeed…
- Senior change management expertise, 10 years (strategic and tactical).
- Experience in OCM leadership (including leading other OCM resources) within a program, or multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of best practices from area of expertise (communication, training, leadership coaching).
- Ability to influence, engage and inspire others.
- Relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Team mindset.
- Communication and negotiation skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive for results.
- Conflict management skills.
- Customer service mindset.
- Knowledge of Agile fundamentals.
- Flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace, managing competing priorities, often while working independently.
Nice to Haves
- Experience within infrastructure Asset Management.
- Experience as an OCM leader on a large-scale IT implementation project.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.