Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Contract Strategy Specialist” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Identify company resources needs and work with the Resource Strategy team on fulfilling the needs
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders to understand the complexity of projects and provide recommendations on the adequate contract strategy for the construction of complex projects
- Actively monitor and adjust strategy/ contracts as needed
- Develop, maintain and update key contractual documents including Statement of Work, Contract Specification, Pricing workbook, schedule of values, etc.
- Proposal evaluation team member
- Review identified risks, identify missing risks and ensure all risks have mitigation plans
- Provide the Post Award Contract Manager the information needed to successfully manage the contract
- Update SRM tool with relevant information
- Develop and maintain a relationship with all internal stakeholders both inside and outside of CD
- Support Resource Strategy in identifying areas of focus for each contractor
- Stay current with the latest internal feedback on each contractor
- Support Post award Contract Management in contractual decision making and updating the contracts as needed
- Support Securing Resources team during minor and major weather events in New York & New England. Responsibilities could include procuring, processing, or tracking contractor crews. Storm support is required 365 days a year and may involve weekend and holiday work as needed.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency – Microsoft Office applications
- Strong background in Contract Management is a plus
- Experience in planning/executing construction projects
- Experience in generating or reviewing bid proposals a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Contract Strategy Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.