Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Business Operational Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Calgary AB
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Advanced Excel- will need to create and run reports
- Business Analyst – be able to analyze reports
- Strong Communication – working with Regional Managers to develop presentations/marketing initiatives, communication with dealers on dealer inquiries, setting up events/meetings, etc. (direct interaction with dealerships)
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree. In Marketing is preferred
- Support the Western Region Sales/Service Marketing Manager on the implementation of Western Canada marketing plan development and execution
- Provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities
- Act as point person for Dealer events and sponsorships supported by the Region, i.e. Calgary Stampede, Big Valley Jamboree, etc.
- Act as liaison between advertising agency and Dealer Marketing Boards/ Regional Marketing Advisory Boards
- Assist with the set up and hosting of meetings with Marketing Boards as well as internal staff
- Develop communiques for Dealers informing them of marketing initiatives and Go to Market strategy for the upcoming month in addition to the results of the past month
- Utilizing intranet to communicate marketing material – Global Connect authoring
- Processing monthly bills and updating forecasts
- Schedule month end conference calls with Dealers in the Region
- Complete a monthly Contact Analysis for Regional Director and Regional Managers
- Update Dealer Dashboard and Action Plans monthly
- Assist in the administration of the Dealer Co-Op Program
- Complete Website Audits – Sales and Service as required
- Complete Customer Satisfaction Ranking Report and Sales Ranking Report monthly
- Administer the Client Courtesy Car and Pool Vehicle Program within the Region
- Prepare adhoc Distribution reports as required
- Attend, plan and organize Regional Professional Development Days
- Point person for Regional and National Sales and Service contest development and reporting
- Completes adhoc Certified Service or Marketing projects as required
- Administer Client policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of various projects and reports, as required
- Maintains technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Keeps supervision advised of work in progress
- Assumes operational assignments as needed
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development as required
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.