Maintenance Field Supervisor
- Toronto, Ontario
- Pay Rate: $36-$40/hour
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Temp to Permanent Position
- Millwright 433 A experience considered an asset
Ian Martin Workforce is working with an Oil and Gas midstream distribution company located in Toronto. We are currently seeking a Field Supervisor that will be a leader for the Mechanical Maintenance department.
The Field Supervisor is meant to be a "hand on" and willing to do whatever it take to get the job done.
Maintenance Field Supervisor is required to:
- Supervise and being "hand on" for all mechanical work on site, this includes anything from Lawn Care, Paving, Snow Removal, Gate Maintenance, HVAC Maintenance, Civil Works and Painting
- Work Plan Development, writing step by step work plans on how to accomplish and complete tasks on site. This will now include pictures
- Present work plans to client, receive feedback on plans and add them to schedule when approved
- Assist with all work scopes such as filter changes, load arm changes, pump/motor replacements
- Contacting contractors to firm up work scope and quotes for jobs
- Able to interpret Imperials procedures/policies
- Submit quotes and change orders
- Maintain a 2 to 4 week schedule (outlook) each week have weekly meetings, go over work plans, get approval, later in the week to put plans into schedule. Want to get to a 4-week schedule that is locked in, any breaks can push out schedule.
- Becoming proactive with scheduling.
- Issue Work orders to workers and Purchase order to contractors
- Prioritizing urgent work.
- Track costs on work orders and request PO increases prior to work completion
- Close out work orders in a timely manner
- Report to management on work progress and issues.
- Licensed Mechanic and or Licensed Millwright.
- Supervisory Experience 5-10 years
- Licensed Millwrights, Maintenance Mechanics welcome to apply
- Knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance projects
- Background in Construction or Gas distribution an asset
- Able to come up with multiple solutions to mechanical issues.
- Savvy on a computer. Using all Microsoft products
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sarah.email@example.com Or you can text Sarah at 647-838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.