We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Valve Contracts Coordinator – Maintenance
Resume Due Date: Friday, January 24, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Perform Field Construction duties on behalf of Refurb Maintenance.
- Daily review of field activities identifying safety issues.
- Liaise with Vendor partners and report findings as required.
- Complete and submit daily and weekly reports.
- Support maintenance Section Manager and the First Line Manager.
- High School diploma is required.
- Post secondary education in a trade related field is considered an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance within OPG (First Line Manager or above).
- Maintenance fundamentals knowledge and safe work practices including work plans required.
- Experience working with Vendors.
- Ability to perform daily walk downs in the Nuclear Generating Station.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.