We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Pressure Boundary Specialist – Operations & Maintenance
Resume Due Date: Friday, January 24, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Review completed Inspection and Test Plans from Field prior to Pressure Boundary First Line Manager.
- Follow up with Owners for corrections to the Inspection and Test Plans.
- Log Inspection and Test Plans in the Pressure Boundary Tracking Tool.
- Responsible for the effective execution of the pressure boundary process in accordance with approved procedures.
- Review Pressure Boundary Asset Suite work orders for statistical data.
- Coordinate Pressure Boundary activities between OPG Maintenance/ TSSA.
- Care/Control of Pressure Boundary Material.
- Weekly Field Walk downs for Pressure Boundary Field Activities & Material Storage.
- Interface with Station Assessing for Inspection and Test Plans Verification and work reports.
- Verify Inspection and Test Plans from Pressure Boundary Preparer prior to Weld Engineer/TSSA.
- Coordinate binders during the Pressure Boundary process with Station/Contractors.
- Review Inspection and Test Plans for Final Completion prior to Completion Assurance/TSSA.
- Verify Inspection and Test Plans prior to Weld Engineer/TSSA.
- Grade 12, plus two to three years of concentrated study in a relevant engineering technology field, or equivalent education.
- Requires experience to understand, interpret and evaluate drawings, specifications, and codes.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines/schedules and administer quality programs.
- Previous experience as a Pressure Boundary Specialist.
- Qualified to inspect all material types, including pressure boundary.
- Pressure Boundary level II verifier an asset.