309A Service Electrician
- Woodbridge, ON
- 7:00 AM start, Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week
- Temp-to -perm position
- Full G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Journeyman Status in good standing with OCoT
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a medium-sized Electrical Contractor that is looking to bring on a Electrician to their ever-growing team. With project across the GTA, they are supporting industrial, commercial and residential and institutional.
This is an ideal position working directly with clients. You enjoy the challenges that come with being on new sites every day or even returning to the same site until the project is complete. You are someone that is safety focused, team-oriented, highly detailed oriented and can provide excellent customer service. You are passionate about your work and able to do any electrical task on site.
Why this is the job for you…
- Self-motivated and focused, able to work under pressure
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Current 309A Maintenance and Construction Certification of Qualification
- Valid G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Experience working with a broad range of electrical systems
- Direct and train apprentices
- Ability to work at heights and in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- You can work independently
- Flexible to work Overtime as needed
- Install Electrical Equipment
- Test, Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and equipment
- 24/7 Availability may be required
- Review installations with foreman
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure work are is clean and safe
- Clean up tools and work area. Ensure tool are locked in Job Box on site
- Provide material counts to the foreman on a weekly basis
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (647)838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.