Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Analyst” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
This position would be responsible to perform activities that support Client interconnection of customer distributed generation facilities.
- These activities would support areas such as but not limited to, contract administration, renewable energy, and net metering program inquiries, various stakeholder reporting, program and/or online portal management, process improvement and on-going operational responsibilities for such facilities in accordance with applicable interconnection requirements involving FERC, ISO-NY, state regulatory and corporate tariffs and operating procedures
- Provide billing support for the development of Distributed Energy Resource (DER) programs in across National Grid service territories.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal & external stakeholders on DER Programs such as but not limited to SMART VDER, ReGrowth and Community Net Metering.
- Work cross-functionally with Billing Operations, Metering, Account Management, Customer Response Center, and other groups as necessary, for the successful execution and maintenance of DER programs.
- Maintain and analyze data to accurately forecast DG activities. Identify external drivers for the growth of interconnections in respective states.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the tools and systems used to gather the information necessary to accumulate and organize the data we use into appropriate outputs.
- Produce effective management information and reporting in order to provide insight on customers for more senior team members.
- Monitor and review work financial information, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up-to-date and accurate information.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of the electric and gas industry, construction, and/or distributed generation is highly desirable
- Proficiency in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with Salesforce and utility billing system is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of regulatory concepts and rate-making is highly desirable.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.