Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Analyst” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
This position would be responsible to perform activities that support Client interconnection of customer distributed generation facilities.
- These activities would support areas such as, but not limited to, contract administration, renewable energy and net metering programs, various stakeholder reporting, program and/or online portal management, cost reconciliation, process improvement and on-going operational responsibilities for such facilities in accordance with applicable interconnection requirements involving FERC, ISO-NE, state regulatory and corporate tariffs and operating procedures.
- Act as a primary point of contact within Customer Energy Integration, for the accumulation and reporting of data, providing advice / guidance and support to relevant internal customers in order to ensure everyone is informed and aware of the underlying data so that business decisions can be made on a timely basis.
- Execute instructions and requests, plan and organize resources and make appropriate arrangements to ensure that work within Customer Energy Integration is carried out efficiently and in line with relevant policies and processes.
- Enhance and maintain Performance Excellence Hubs.
- Provide support for the implementation of online application portal, data migration and resolve technical issue related to processing application through portal.
Tools: Tableau, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.