Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Program Manager” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Provides Program / Project Management support to executive level leadership on Gas Business Enablement, a 5 year, multi-jurisdictional, transformation program aimed to support the future growth of the US Gas Business.
- Support engagement with internal executives within the Gas Business
- Support the coordination and fulfillment of regulatory requests
- Assist in information gathering and status reviews of program progress
- Maintains multiple projects and/or program strategy, supports day to day program operations, leads change management efforts, supports management of program team, mitigates, monitors and corrects program performance, supports continuous improvement of operations and program performance, ensures adherence to company policies.
- Fostering change management
- Extensive client relationship management
- Communicating program commitments across Enterprise
- Representing program internally
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or human resources.
- Experience with workforce management, program management, and/or contingency/temporary recruitment/staffing.
- Strong change management (people and process) skills and client relationship skills.
- Strong analytical, market analysis and cost modeling skills.
- Team facilitation, presentation, and team leadership skills.
- Experience successfully managing larger complex programs or projects across multiple business units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Program Manager professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.