Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Senior Requirements Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12+ month
The Senior Requirements Engineer is a senior engineering position responsible for eliciting, developing, and supporting requirements for complex systems through all phases of a project’s life cycle.
- 10 plus years experience in a systems engineering environment, ideally in the defence industry
- Analysis of the customer’s and other stakeholders’ needs
- Requirements Development to meet complex internal and external customer needs
- Requirements Management, from internal and external customer needs down to more detailed needs.
- Formalizing the specifications and the architectural design to develop the solution or product
- Requirements Management process and tool support (using DOORS and DXL scripts)
- Experience with the IBM DOORS requirements management tool
- English required, French fluency would be an asset
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.