- Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
- $33 to $36 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform required
Ian Martin Workforce is working with an Electrical Service provider that focus on Lighting and Distribution for a wide variety of Commercial clients across the Greater Toronto Area (Oakville to Whitby and as far north as Newmarket). They are in search of Journeyman Electricians that can support on numerous projects and can consist of being at one site for 2 to 4 weeks and then moved on to the next.
You enjoy working on a variety projects and have a strong Commercial and Construction background. You can get along with others easily or even just like to put your head down and work. You are committed to work safely and providing a safe working environment for your crew.
You will be…
- Following the directions given by Site Foreman
- Preforming installation, troubleshooting and repair of lighting system
- Building Distribution systems with Branch Circuits
- Working in collaboration with others to accomplish daily assigned tasks.
- Arrive on time and prepared to start work for scheduled shifts
- Participating in all Safety and Planning meetings as required to attend.
- Being an active participant in maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proficient in reading Blueprints and other technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills working in a fast pace workplace with a sense of urgency
- Able to start Monday, February 3rd, 2020
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.