The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Hardware Engineer for a long-term contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for board level validation including review of requirements, schematics, and board layout, test plan creation and driving the execution of test plans.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Must be able to use Oscilloscopes, lab power supplies, digital multi-meters, thermal chambers, Excel, and able to debug.
- Must have knowledge of Electrical Engineering
- MS office
- Experience with LabVIEW, and Python
- Testing circuit board DC/DC power supplies, lasers, high-speed digital signal integrity, using oscilloscopes, lab power supplies, digital millimeters, and BERTs.
- Investigating, debugging, and root causing bugs.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with, Bit Error Testers, ESD Scanner, and automated testing
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.