Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “User Application Support” to support their facility in Wauwatosa, WI. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Support Siebel CRM system with End User Training
- Train Field Personnel on Siebel CRM Navigation
- Triage inbound CRM Support requests from Field Personnel
- Troubleshoot CRM Issues, Resolve or Initiate Help Desk Tickets for appropriate routing and follow through to resolution
- Guide Field Personnel end users through issues with on the job training
- Interact with US Service Field Team members to confirm next steps before applying data updates
- Will take task-based data management update requests and operate independently to complete the tasks.
- Experience working with IT Platforms and Data.
- Experience managing multiple tasks to completion in a timely manner Computer skills Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite specifically: MS Excel, IE11 or above and Windows 7 or above Experience with Internet Browsers Firefox, Google Chrome and Mobile Browsers.
- Previous experience working independently and as a member of a Team General.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-year job experience in Customer Service with IT Platforms.
- Ability to work flexibly 40 hours between Monday – Friday between 7am and 7pm Central Time.
- Ability to work some weekend hours remote.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a User Application Support professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.