SharePoint Online & Office 365 Administrator
- Implement and rollout the new SharePoint Online & Office 365 suite.
- 4-7 years’ technical experience working with SharePoint Online & Office 365
- Minimum of two years of experience as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer.
- solid understanding of SharePoint Online, Office 365, One Drive, SharePoint workflows, and Microsoft Teams is a must.
- College degree computer science, IT, IM or other.
- Industry certifications for Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MOS) is plus
MUST HAVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Bilingual – YES
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, EOP (Exchange Online Protection) and ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) supporting Office 365
- Must have in-depth knowledge and working experience of Office 365 roles and permissions
- Must have knowledge of email archiving, data loss protection (DLP), eDiscovery, retention policies and tags
- A solid understanding of SharePoint Online, SharePoint workflows, and Microsoft Teams is a must
- Demonstrated ability to define and document Sharepoint Online architecture based on Council requirements
- The ability to collaborate with business partners and the various IT functional areas to prioritize projects and develop / implement system plans that address the functional requirements of the business.
- Provides guidance and expertise on the migration of various workloads to Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, etc using the ShareGate tool.)
- Works with partners to trouble-shoot, diagnose and resolve Office 365 implementation issues.
- Provides technical expertise in finding the root cause of problems and to create and implement defect corrections
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.