- Woodstock, ON – Relocation assistance available if needed
- Experience with setup and operation of a spinning lathe. More specifically a Nova Sidera Retrofit Giotto 400
- Day Shift Available 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Permanent, min 40 hours per week
- Company Paid Benefits
Are you looking to work with a rapidly growing company where you are an integral part of the organization and your contribution makes a big impact?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a global Enterprise Manufacturing facility which is a functional "job shop" supporting industries such as Industrial, Retail, Medical and Automotive clients They have a great reputation and a proven track record of success. Everyone who works there is passionate about the work and it feels as though you are a intricate team member within this functional team.
As our new Metal Spinning Operator, you are not afraid to ask questions and will seek out answers when unsure leveraging the knowledge of those around you. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Production Supervisor and responsible for the operation of Manual and CNC metal spinning machines in a high-volume environment
- Set up, troubleshoot and operate the Nova Sidera Retrofit Giotto 400
- Read and interpret technical drawings to verify parts, machine and production is setup to produce conforming parts at the correct cycle time.
- May transfer CNC programs between CNC equipment. Makes minor changes to existing programs in accordance with established procedures by hand at the controller.
- At least 3 years of experience using metal spinning lathes
- Manufacture precision-machined components working to tolerances of +/- .030”
- Proficiency interpreting complex manufacturing drawings with GDT specifications
- Ability to work independently to complete assignments promptly while maintaining the high standards required for the industry
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sarah is also text friendly at 647-838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.