Our Banking client in Scarborough is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for a 12 month contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Ensure accounting records are complete
• Updating status and chasing payments
• Manage incoming invoice, validation, approval and payment processes, log progression to produce status reports
• Manage communication with third party vendors re: accounts payables status, invoice issues, etc.
• Data entry for purchase orders on workflow system (ServiceNow, Fieldglass) based on information supplied by department specialists.
What you will need to succeed…
- Financial Analyst – 3+ years of experience
- Experience with managing invoices, validating payment processes & producing status reports – 3+ years of hands on experience
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors regarding payments – 3+ years of hands on experience
- Experience with Data Entry for Purchase Orders on Workflow Systems (understanding the workflow system & Procurement process) – 1+ year of experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.