Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in North Carolina? They are currently looking for a Project Controls Specialist to support their Nuclear Plant in Huntersville, NC. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Controls Specialist
Duration: March 2021
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
As a Project Controls Specialist you are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight while applying fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied.You should have a strong understanding of associated project controls software.
This position typically is assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university – business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of project controls principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable – PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- Knowledge of Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft will set you apart from other candidates