Our large client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading aerospace company.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
The Infrastructure Architect will complete architecture tasks such as needs analysis, development of logical and physical architecture descriptions, and options analysis. The Solutions Architect will also document architecture decisions in a formalized manner in alignment with internal Company's Defence and Security practices.
- Experience architecting enterprise-class systems and software.
- Experience defining data/information architecture.
- Experience architecting the utilization of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and associated deployment concepts.
- Experience with application integration, including recommending and validating deployments, load balancing, developing performance metrics, etc.
- Experience conducting architecture activities in accordance with the TOGAF architectural framework.
- Reliability clearance
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.