We are looking for an APS Developer, for a 06 months contract opportunity with one of our leading Digital Security clients at their office in Pasadena, CA. Working onsite, you will be responsible for resolving customer issues and inquiries via phone, emails, ticketing system, or remote access and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Make inquiries to determine nature of customer problems
- As a member of Platforms and Service Delivery for Government Solutions, you will be involved in a project teams (15p approximately) dedicated to Applicant Process Services (Background Check) in clients location located in Pasadena.
- Your main mission will be to design, develop, deploy and monitor the components part of the global solution.
- You will work under the responsibility of a Lead Architect in charge of the whole solution.
- Skill ramp-up on the existing solution – including reverse engineering when needed – on the components you will be in charge of.
- Support the implementation of a DevOps model. This include agile methodology but also implantation of a CI/CD – Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment – with full automation from development to deployment and monitoring.
- Functional analysis, design and development of new features, Produce all documentation associated to your activities, Monitor the application (performance, troubleshooting,) and propose improvements and Support Customer Services teams
- Work closely with Project Manager and Lead Architect to provide workload estimation and visibility on your assigned tasks.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Experience in Agile Development Process (Scrum)
- Experience in DevOps will be greatly appreciated (Kanban)
- Functional Skills
- Web Application Development (with strong business logic)
- Databases and SQL (Oracle0
- Apache tomcat
Would be a + with knowledge of :
- C#, C++
- Web services REST
- Operating System
- Linux mainly
- Knowledge on security and secure development, cryptography and protocols will be greatly appreciated
- Jira, confluence, Jenkins, Mercurial
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.