We are seeking a Senior System Administrator who will be responsible for providing infrastructure services that include datacenter infrastructure, data center applications, network administration, storage & SAN administration for a 6 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- You will work with datacenter infrastructure operations, network communication (LAN, WAN, SAN, F5, etc.), hardware and software as well as backup/recovery.
- You will manage and maintain infrastructure core services systems (Active Directory, SpaceWalk, Squid Proxy, EMC Networker, Data Domain, Op5, etc.).
- You will Manage and maintain VMware 5.x & 6.x environment.
- Install, configure and provide administration of network and system hardware and software in accordance with accepted industry best practices security standards
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- You must have: VMware 6, Linux Systems, Server, and Storage.
- It would be preferred if you have RHEL, HP Blades system, VMware 6, 3PAR, EMC Networker.
- Red Hat Linux 5,6,7 administration
- Bash, Python, Perl scripting
- Active Directory & WSUS administration (2008, 2012)
- Windows server administration
- Network administration (Brocade NOS)
- F5 Load balancer administration (LTM-GTM)
- SAN Administration (Brocade FOS)
- Storage administration (Hitachi, HP 3PAR)
- VMWare 5.x & 6.x administration
- HP Blade & DL Hardware (C7000, DL360 & BL460c Gen9)
- Backup and recovery (EMC Networker & Data Domain)
- Data center implementation and management
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.