Our Banking client in Toronto is looking to hire a Developer for a 6 months contract role
What you will be doing…
• Lead and participate in the requirement gathering, system design, solution definition, Murex / Java development, user testing and implementation / post implementation support.
• Lead and participate in the implementation of new systems or enhancements by running required conversion programs, performing shakedown testing of the production environments, preparing the Change Control Release documentation and running the parallel test cycles.
• Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Trade Repositories and Technology) to ensure teams leverage best practices and develop processes to ensure Operations is in alignment.
What you will need to succeed…
• 7 + years back server-side development with Open Source technologies: Java / J2EE
• 2 + years development with Spring and MyBatis
• 5 + years database development with SQL, Oracle and / or Sybase
• 3 + years’ UNIX/ Shell Scripting
• 3 + years’ experience with XML, XSLT, JSON
• 3 + years’ experience with MQ/ JMS
• 3 + years’ experience with Version Control Tools such as SVN/ GIT
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.