Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for a Sr. Contract Analyst who will be supporting all areas of Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing. This individual will also provide leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in sourcing and negotiating contracts for goods and services for multiple categories. They will also lead supplier performance management and periodic business reviews.
This is a 10- Month Contract located in Calgary,AB.
What you will be doing…
- Lead the contract formation and contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases.
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs).
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet the requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management) and client’s standards.
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations, as well as coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients.
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls.
- Develop and articulate project and contract acquisition strategies within areas of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management.
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts.
- Work with cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation.
- Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.).
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within areas of responsibility.
- Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are always met.
What you will need to succeed…
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive professional experience is required.
- Multiple category experience is an asset – Midstream, Engineering, Pipe, Contingent Labor.
- Material purchases is limited, as this role for the first year or so will have more of a focus on services and category.
- Canadian O&G experience is strongly preferred.
- Should have experience in managing multiple RFPs at a time.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.