We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Maintenance Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Act as a single point of contact for the maintenance department interfacing with external work groups.
- Coordinate and prioritize the department work program as scheduled by the Work Management Process for the safe execution of work.
- Review maintenance work requests, determine priority and coordinate timing of execution.
- Identify work planning and scheduling decisions necessary to maintain department targets.
- Identify integration issues and coordinate with the Work Management team to address accordingly.
- Assist in developing strategic execution plans for the day to day tasks as well as significant key evolutions with the Refurbishment Maintenance Program.
- Monitor the departments execution of the schedule and report on progress.
- Assist First Line Managers by providing guidance on break plan decisions for emergent work and communicate this to stakeholders.
- Previous OPG Maintenance experience is a strong asset
- Electrical or Mechanical background required.
- Shift work will be required (primarily day shift).