The Warehouse Coordinator will report to the Contract Management Lead and is to provide support to the North Atlantic Surface Projects and Studies Group. This individual provides effective warehousing services to the Surface Projects and Studies Group in accordance with the companies project management principles of safety, quality, scope, schedule, and cost. This role is primarily an individual contributor role that provides support to the Contract Management Lead. This role adds value by coordinating the goods received process, material management (storage) and releasing of material to contractors engaged by the Project Group. The Warehouse Coordinator works collaterally with Contract Admin., Construction Coordinators and Area Project Managers on the Project Team.
- Support design stage of project validating material take-offs and in the estimate of materials, time and labour costs and productivity
- Support the preparation of tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation;
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and support budget and schedule projections processes
- Measure and value the work done on site, presenting detailed information on the cost of elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date;
- Manage, administer and co-ordinate all types of construction and development projects, including contracts and sub-contracts, construction progress schedules, cost control systems, and work measurements;
- Dealing with contractual and legal matters;
- Liaise with construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, site engineers and health and safety teams;
- select and/or source construction materials;
- Analyze progress and write detailed reports.
- Identify contract’s schedule and commercial risks and help develop suitable responses to mitigate potential variations;
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims and contractual issues
- Act as a liaison between contractors and project team
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Provide inputs and support the development of estimates
- Support Quality team in issuance of non-conformities reports
- Support contract close-out processes
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.