Our Utility client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Program Design Analyst for a 12+month contract opportunity.
The successful candidate must provide data analysis support in cooperation with internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Provide data analysis support in cooperation with internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis (working directly with BI and PD team members) and assume lead role for program design data acquisition, mining and analysis work as required for the Next Gen DSM program design planning activities
- Working with marketing, coordinate event marketing logistics with sales and other internal stakeholders including but not limited to sponsorship, video shooting, trade shows, customer/partner events
- Coordinate all contract requirements, i.e. contract development and renewals, with procurement and legal, and invoicing requirements through SAP, Oracle and Mark view
- Support DDSM and Guardian updates as required for C&I program portfolio
- Coordinate the development of marketing and sales internal communications (C/I sales communications, Marketing/Program Bulletin process)
- Assist in program design and implementation which includes supporting annual planning, supporting tracking and reporting requirements as it relates to the monthly Outlooking process/Operating Committee preparation, and support for Sr. Advisor(s)/Advisors as required for all commercial and industrial programs
- Key liaison for internal stakeholders to address day-to-day inquiries and requirements for the program offerings to ensure smooth program operation
- Perform tasks related to daily processing involving data validation and provide assistance in addressing requests i.e. customer screening, customer eligibility in Direct Install, request for additional marketing tools related to customer and/or third-party delivery agent inquiries
- Creates and manages process flow maps to help with documenting program operating procedures and/or make changes to current workflow
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide suggestions on process improvement(s)
- Post-secondary education in business or a related quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong Excel skills needed (proficiency in basic formulas and pivot tables)
- Strong overall computer skills and ability to work on CRM related platforms, understand data structure and be able to query data for reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple processes, handle competing priorities while ensuring deadlines are met
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others in a strong team environment
- Demonstrates initiative, self-confidence and a strong work ethic
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.