Our Banking client in Scarborough, ON is looking to hire an IT Project Manager with Credit Card for a 6+month contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on other projects based on their performance.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of experience with Credit Project Management
- 3+ years of experience with Credit card points/rewards implementation experience (overall exposure to types of credit card programs (i.e. marketing/incentives-loyalty/regulatory/etc.))
- 3+ years with Credit card technology experience
- TSYS knowledge
- Mainframe application or tech stack knowledge
- Strong communication skills (working closely with Developer & QA team)
- Independent Worker
Nice to Have
- FI/Banking experience (North American Banking)
- Card conversion expertise is a plus*
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.