We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor/ Talent Recruiter on behalf of one of our oil & gas client. They will lead strategic and proactive sourcing initiatives, review and assess candidates, and present/negotiate employment offers
Location: Superior, Wisconsin
Duration: 3 Months Contract
- Develop effective sourcing strategies to recruit talent
- Provide advice on overall recruitment and hiring best practices
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment
- Promote employment through career fairs, campus recruiting and recruitment events
- Previous relevant experience working within large, fast-paced organization with complex hiring processes
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of total compensation
- Strong negotiating, influencing and selling skills
- Able to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment
- Experience using the recruitment functionality in Workday a plus.
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.)