Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Business System Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Power user of Tableau, PowerBI, Excel and ability to learn GCS database tools as needed
• Familiarity with financial reporting, including understanding a P&L
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Drive for results and ability to Get Stuff Done
• Ability to effectively interact with and possess organizational agility in order to engage various stakeholders and partners across Canada and the U.S.
• Responsible for Canadian business performance analysis
• Retrieve data from various GCS databases and use enterprise tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) to analyze create outputs in user-friendly formats
• Create Tableau reports based on novel SQL database queries and business needs
• Proactively identify emerging data trends, rectify issues as needed and conduct deep dives
• Create data-driven forecasts for all KPIs (Short, Mid and Long-Term Planning)
• Alongside Management team, identify opportunities to drive Canadian-specific revenue opportunities and recommendations
• Integrate with U.S. Data and Analytics team to ensure Canada included in GMNA/U.S. efforts
• Audit and catalogue all existing published Tableau reports
• Conduct Monthly Operating Review analysis and validate with Finance Team
• Provide a deeper analysis of factors impacting Monthly Operating Review and potential mitigation plans
• Conduct Adhoc reports and analysis as required
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.