Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in North Carolina? They are currently looking for an Applications Developer to support their facility in Charlotte, NC. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Applications Developer
Duration: December 2020
Location: Charlotte, NC
Workers at this level manage work in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. They are fully competent in use of concepts and procedures. They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications.
Typical Functions Include:
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Designs modifications based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications.
- Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
- Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis. Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Effective communication skills.
- Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must have Microsoft O365 SharePoint experience
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer or Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified System Developer (MCSD)