Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Project Analyst” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Senior Analyst, PMO, will drive resource management, governance and compliance, operational management, and support and training activities within the Gas Business Enablement (GBE) program. This role will work primarily with a Lead Program Manager for scope, schedule, and resources to support planning, governance, scheduling, and options analysis for the program. This role will provide keys inputs to the Finance team in support of budget forecasting activities and will work closely with agile teams to collect and analyze resource and capacity information. The Senior Analyst, PMO, will engage internal and external program stakeholders and perform various program management processes within a hybrid Scaled Agile program environment.
Key Accountabilities Program Management
- Be responsible for developing and executing clear success criteria and ensure the criteria is well understood by all teams
- Monitor program status and key milestones
- Facilitate and support planning ceremonies
- Proactively identify program dependencies, understand their impact(s) to the program and actively manage to de-risk the dependencies
- Track impediments and dependencies reported by teams and ensure they are actively being worked by the appropriate team members
- Assist with providing decision support reporting & analysis to drive productive outcomes for program management
Governance & Compliance
- Assist with implementing & governing Gas Business Enablement PMO policies and methodologies.
- Effectively communicate PMO policies & methods.
- Participate and support the periodic review process of Audit and Rate Case requests.
- Assist with compliance reporting of the program within the GBE framework & systems.
- Oversee & administrate the facilitation and tracking of Change Requests for the program.
- Involvement in all reporting and analytics. Collect and analyze reporting data and present and share with key stakeholders in a meaningful manner to help improve decisions or processes.
Support & Training
- Support Agile coaches and PMO practitioners on program management best practices
- Provide training to any stakeholders as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience in formal project management
- Certification in recognized project management methodology (preferred)
- Experience with Atlassian tools JIRA and Confluence
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Project Analyst professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.