The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Sr. Design Engineer for a long-term contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for Front End Design on the RTL, Synopsys and EDA tools.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
Experience in the following aspects of Front-End Design
1. Knowledge of Intel HDK and ACE environments a huge positive and advantage
2. RTL Coding
3. System Verilog and Verilog LRM specific knowledge
4. Handling of Packages, Structs and other complex data structures
5. EDA tool experience on RTL Compilation, Elaboration and Simulation
6. EDA Tool experience on the following tools
a. Synopsys VCS
b. Synopsys Spyglass Lint
c. Synopsys Spyglass CDC
d. Synopsys Spyglass DFT
e. Synopsys VCLP for low power
f. Synthesis using Design Compiler
g. Tessent ATPG generation
7. Timing Constraint Development and cleanup for a complex IP block
8. Developing DFT Insertion scripts
9. Perl coding for developing simple flows
10. UNIX Shell scripting for quick script development
Applicants with bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.