We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Authorization Training Senior Advisor
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Provide direction and oversight of Initial and Continuing Training Program.
- Manage training program activities including task analyses; design, development, implementation of training and evaluation of training program effectiveness.
- Provide advice and assistance to the Director and/or Manager(s) of Operations Training on issues related to training program effectiveness and trainer capability.
- Liaise with Operations Managers to sustain and improve operator performance.
- The ideal candidate will have been certified previously as an authorized nuclear operator, control room shift supervisor, or shift manager at an OPG nuclear facility.
- The candidate will have had extensive experience in design and development of training programs, examinations and re-certification tests for certified operating staff to ensure that the standards set by the CNSC are met.
- The candidate will have experience in interfacing with the Operations line managers, the CNSC and industry peers on matters associated with the authorization training program.