We are looking for a Laboratory Technician on behalf of one of the largest Healthcare companies in Marlborough, MA. Analytical Laboratory Technician will be responsible for providing diverse, day-to-day laboratory support duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing specific procedures and tests to produce reliable and precise data using various lab related equipment. The Analytical Laboratory Technician will prepare samples for analysis, operate laboratory instruments, and maintain written and electronic documentation. This position will manage workload prioritization, ensure timelines are met, results and analyses are clear, accurate, well documented and appropriately reported.
- Provides laboratory support to R&D
- Prepares reagents to be used in analysis as per written SOPs or manager’s instructions
- Prepares and maintains stock solutions
- Independently operates analytic instrumentation such as HPLC
- Perform sample analysis for method development and qualification.
- Contribute to preparation of standard operating procedures for analytical assays and instrumentation.
- Support protocol and report development for analytical procedures and instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot analytical instrumentation.
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- 2+ years’ work experience in an analytical laboratory or R&D environment.
- Experience with HPLC and other chromatographic equipment.
- Hands-on experience performing routine sample analysis, method qualification, and validation.
- Familiarity with spectroscopic techniques (FTIR) and particle analysis.
- Basic knowledge of filtration.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Analytical lab Technician professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.