The Senior Analyst will work closely with all levels of the Gas Business Enablement (GBE) team. The primary responsibility for the Analyst is to help with regulatory activities for the team. The Senior Analyst will help to facilitate, lead, and coordinate the development of required materials related to rate cases including but not limited to ongoing implementation plans, information requests, and data collection and/or analyses. The selected analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with all different parts of the GBE team members.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- An aptitude for strategic thinking and analytical skills required, understanding of utility regulations, corporate finance, strategic and business planning desired.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills and ability to influence in a positive manner are necessary for success in this role.
- Ability to appropriately tailor communication styles (both verbal and written) to convey complex/ambiguous concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to influence decision-making is critical to bringing complex issues to successful conclusion.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization and effectively engaging with multiple stakeholders at various levels in the organization.
- Experience and understanding of the US energy (electricity and natural gas) sector, regulatory/technology/business issues impacting the industry and future trends is highly desirable.
- Strong team player – the GBE team is a specialized team that shares resources across projects.
- Ability to build relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Collaborative consultative style.
- Inherent sense of balance between strategic thinking and pragmatic business decision making.
- Drive for continuous development, both personally and as a key team member.
- Understand/Familiar with regulatory process/proceeding
- Ability to comprehend regulatory/legal documents
- Experience with DREAM system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access at the minimum)
- Project management skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines while producing quality work with accuracy
- Stakeholder management
- Attention to details
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Business/Project Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.