We are looking for a Software Developer on behalf of one of the largest Healthcare company in Waukesha, WI. They are currently seeking highly motivated Software / Computer Engineering Interns who are interested in developing software and computing platform for industry-leading Healthcare Digital Platform. Responsibilities include designing, implementing and testing of Healthcare Digital Platform hardware and software, utilizing the latest high-performance computing hardware and software technologies.
Great opportunity for candidates or college students interested in starting their career in Software / Computer Engineering!
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- Background in or currently studying Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of an object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Linux OS or Unix OS.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix shell scripting (bash, csh, etc.)
- Interested in / experience with compute HW and SW integration, installation, and testing
- Flexible schedule job.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.