We are looking for a Security Analyst on behalf of one of the largest natural gas distributors in North America. The Security Analyst is Responsible for uploading DR information into the RSA Archer DR module and establishing relationships between DR plans and related dependencies.
- Coordinates the development and revision of application disaster recovery (DR) plans.
- Provides support to administer and evaluate DR exercises and tests. Identifies gaps in DR planning processes and plans.
- Consultation with IT managers, applications owners, and infrastructure personnel
- The highly motivated individual that will be able to provide Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning expertise.
- A flexible individual who can manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- 4-7 years of experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of IT business operations
- Demonstrate experience developing technical documentation for IT environments
- Strong writing and communication skills are required – Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts in a project-based environment
- 3-5 years of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery experience
- CBCP or equivalent cert preferred
- HUGE plus RSA ARCHER, BC/DR experience
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.