On behalf of Michigan’s largest public utility company, we are looking for a Cost Estimator to join their team for a long term contract. The Cost Estimator will Prepare complete estimates for assigned project(s) of medium size and complexity and many types of contracts, either directly or through subordinate personnel.
Location: Jackson Michigan
Duration: Until December 2020 (possible extension)
- Advanced knowledge of the assigned discipline, estimating techniques and cost control, plus the ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems is essential.
- Estimating experience preferably in utility or construction industry
- Construction estimating software experience like WinEst or similar is highly preferred
- They are looking for 3 to 7 years of experience
- Estimating certification is preferred like CCP or CEP
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.