Our Banking client in Toronto is looking to hire a Developer for a 3 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
What you will need to succeed…
• ETL Developer – 5+ years of experience
• Experience with relational databases – 5+ years of hands on experience
• SQL queries – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Working in database development – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Hadoop/Cloud environment, and any major programming languages – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with DataStage in building complex, resilient, and highly scalable ETL solutions – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (HBase, Hive, Sqoop) – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with Unix and Unix script – 3+ years of hands on experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.