Our large client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Safety Engineering Specialist – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Participates in System Design to develop requirements that can be practically validated and defines the methods of validation. Prepares test plans, procedures and reports to validate specified requirements. Performs tests in-plant and at project sites in accordance with these test plans and procedures. Plans and estimates Project V&V work. Prepares test automation scripts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience working as a Safety specialist.
- A detailed knowledge of system requirements definition/design, safety and risk analysis.
- Computer skills, MS Office; DOORS; FTA Tools.
- Familiar with safety standards (military and/or international safety standards).
- Experience with or exposure to safety/mission-critical systems design, and exposure to hazard, fault-tree and failure modes and effects analysis, statistical modeling and analysis of complex software/hardware/human interface systems are assets.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.