Our large IT client is recognised by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Solution Engineering Manager to support the team.
Duration: 8 months
Location: North York, ON
The Data Communication System (DCS) Solution Engineering Manager (SEM) may be engaged in either or both Bidding and Delivery phases of projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- B.A.Sc. in Information Technology, network technology, Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Network communication Protocols/standards, Network infrastructure (Active -Directory, LANs, WANs, and VPNs etc.) and related latest technologies.
- Strong hands-on knowledge (at least 5 years) of development lifecycle (i.e. waterfall, incremental, iterative, agile)
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment with capability of running parallel tasks with a pro-active attitude.
- Strong technical English language writing skills;
- Clear communicator with strong presentation and analytical skills.
- Proven organization skills relevant to achieving effective project management
- Proof of leading multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Proven customer communication / technical Management skills
- People Management leadership and experience with Work package management
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.