Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator who will be accountable for developing and supporting the PCSLD project portfolio for their pipeline systems. This is a 10-month contract located in Edmonton, Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Develop and maintain PCSLD product and technology roadmaps.
- Coordinate department strategic planning cycle.
- Support build out of Asset Management Plans.
- Support build out of Project and Program Business Cases.
- Develop executive status updates or presentations for high profile projects or programs.
- Steward project Funding Requests and Opportunities.
- Drive and coordinate reporting activities.
- Analyze programs, policies, procedures, and systems and make recommendations to optimize these.
- Assist in Project Management Office data gathering tasks.
- Lead initiatives that will improve organizational and process effectiveness.
What you will need to succeed…
- 5 years of progressive professional experience in project coordination, business analytics, with preference in the Canadian oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of business requirements against technical requirements is required.
- Strong analytical capabilities are required – critical thinking and reasoning, qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Power BI experience is nice to have.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Engineering preferred.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.