Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for a temporary part-time Contracts Representative to provide SCM business process support including vendor master creation. This individual will also assist with the maintenance of Procon (WWRP post award contract management tool) and help contract specialists track and measure compliance with the project, and regional and Corporate SCM standards. This is a 6-month contract located in St. John's, Newfoundland.
What you will be doing…
- Creating, implementing and maintain tracking systems and ensuring signing authorities are adhered to for commitments.
- Preparing and drafting correspondence, assisting in presentation preparation, assembling reports and materials in advance of daily, weekly and monthly reporting periods.
- Conducting and assisting with contract formation activities.
- Receiving, recording and filing contract documents and other correspondence.
- SAP data entry.
- Preparing contract change orders and amendments.
- Developing bid lists and evaluation of bidder qualifications.
- Performing a wide variety of general administrative duties as required.
What you will need to succeed…
- Related post-secondary education.
- Undergraduate degree in a Technical or Business discipline.
- A background in oil and gas industry.
- Experience within supply chain.
- Experience working in a project environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- SAP experience required.
Nice to Haves
- Professional Supply Chain certification (CPP/SCMP) would be considered an asset.
- Certificate in Contract & Commercial Management is considered an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.