We are looking for a Data Entry consultant on behalf of one of the largest Healthcare company in Waukesha, WI. Data entry of model and serial numbers into a mainframe system for all new orders being distributed to the USA and Canada.
Skills and Qualification:
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially in MS Excel.
- Relevant experience of working in Warehouse conditions with ability to perform the below tasks:
- Data entry into the mainframe system.
- Run reports to ensure that all serials are properly identified for a given order.
- Maintain a spreadsheet, documenting all orders, models and serials processed.
- Organize and lead meetings with engineering teams to resolve issues found with product locator cards.
- Analyze defects by product and modality to identify trends.
- Capture the serial and model numbers for a given order, in the GIB system, in warehouse by either scanning or typing manually.
- Update the required information on the client applications / systems
- Leverage shipment and other reports to identify regulatory trace items, and the correct number of product locator cards to update the appropriate systems at shipment by sales order.
- Consult various databases and reports to identify missing details based on the item / serial combination and order number.
- Perform root cause analysis for the defects found. Categorize the defects and work with various teams to rectify the same.
- Identify and report any concerns and take immediate corrective action to mitigate the same.
Good to Have:
- Prior work experience in healthcare industry, especially in a warehouse environment
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Data Entry Consultant, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.