Our large client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunications company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months(Contract)
Location: Dorval, Quebec H9S 5X5
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will support the strategy to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet our dynamic business needs.
- Support/lead a national recruitment strategy focused on attraction of top talent through recruitment initiatives, events and sponsorship opportunities
- Partner with business leaders and corporate teams to understand business requirements and strategy for future talent
- Build relationships with colleges and universities to develop a strong intern and grad pipeline
- Implement innovative process improvement opportunities
- Update and/or launch recruitment presence on social media platforms
- Support on-boarding program and milestones in the Leadership Program
- Other tasks/projects as needed
- Related degree required – HR, Learning & Development, Organizational Development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with talent management
- Excellent program management and analytical skills
- A strong communicator with strong influencing skills, with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Creative spirit, flexibility, teamwork, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience creating social media content
- Fluency in French and English both oral and written
- Programming experience is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.