We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Leader
Resume Due Date: Wednesday February 19th 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 6
Duration: 12 months
The scope of work entails providing project management support to assigned projects.
- Be responsible for the management and control of a specialized, complex project, which addresses station production and safety issues, ensuring the achievement of employee accountability and ownership through effective project leadership.
- Provide leadership to project staff assigned to assist. Create and maintain a work environment that motivates supports and encourages staff to perform their assigned responsibilities in a professional, effective and efficient manner, consistent with the philosophy and goals of continuous quality improvement.
- Prepare a strategic framework, which identifies, defines and documents all issues that are important to the success of the designated project.
- Prepare the work breakdown structure to incorporate all work identified.
- Prepare and implement a Project Safety program to ensure safety incorporated in all aspects of the project.
- Prepare, implement and administer a project Quality Assurance (QA) program in compliance with overall station QA manual.
- Meet with consultants and contractors before and after contract awards to clarify the intent of such contracts.
- Provide consultative services to coordinate work assignments, team activities, and logical relationships and to verify tool design/specifications.
- Maintain liaison with external groups, regulatory bodies and agencies and cooperate in exchanging engineering and other relevant data as required to meet the project objectives.
- Lead the application of quality principles to the work of the Unit through enhanced service and team approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science or its equivalent.
- Requires experience in Project Management and the ability to effectively schedule events and control project scope and cost.
- Experience coordinating project staff efforts and that of other work groups to meet project objectives.
- 8 + years of experience in a similar role is required.